Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Sunflower

You're, making it feel that everything is alright
You're my sunflower, you're my sunflower...

You're, making it feel that everything is alright
You're my sunflower, you're my sunflower...


{Sunflower -- Lenny Kravitz}

It's amazing how the sunflowers really reach peak bloom just as the summer begins to fade away. 
One last taste of summer as the season changes over to all things orange, brown, and red. 




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Deforn said... {Reply}

Nice. Keep it up

Tom said... {Reply}

...an artist and a tune that I don't know, will check it out. Thanks for sharing.

a spirit of simplicity said... {Reply}

I love sunflowers. Me and my daughters sometimes go to a sunflower farm just to see them. There are fields of them and it’s so pretty.

Tamar SB said... {Reply}

@Tom ps the link is open now!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love sunflowers, they seem so special when they bloom!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love sunflowers.

Bekah said... {Reply}

In recent years, we've had an increase in sunflower farms and fields around us. They are so pretty! One (about a half hour from us) is part of a sunflower oil-making operation and we got to tour it a couple of years ago. They are photographer-friendly, so many people around here utilize them for senior pictures and photo shoots.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Very cheery!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very colorful and beautiful.

Klara S said... {Reply}

I love sunflowers.
Beautiful shot.
Thank you for hosting.

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

I loved the huge paddocks of sunflowers in France. They certainly are a "be happy" flower - you can almost see their smiley mouth! Have a great week, and thank you for continuing the Communal Global link up.