Thursday, October 10, 2019

52 Frames. Year 4. Part 4.

Crazy to think there are just 12 weeks left in this 52Frames year! It's flying by and the prompts are keeping me creative!

Week 28: Rule Of Odds
Week 29: Music
Week 30: Beauty in the Mundane
Week 31: Product Photography
Week 32: Warm
Week 33: Night Photography

Week 34: Fork
Week 35: Distortion
Week 36: Transportation
Week 37: One Ligh Source
Week 38: Details
Week 39: Portrait of a Stranger
Week 40: Minimalism




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Joanne said... {Reply}

It really makes my heart speed up when I think "12 more weeks!" I just know that is going to fly by.

Tom said... {Reply}

...the 'Fork' is clever!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I love these! And that stranger in the Portrait of a Stranger...I want the broccoli hat!!!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Seeing cassette tapes makes my heart happy.

Bekah said... {Reply}

Beautiful as always!! You are so creative! And when I saw the music week, I yelled, "CASSETTES!!!!!" Blast from the past! :)

LA Paylor said... {Reply}

Your photographs are just so interesting. They really fit the challenge and make me want to write a story for each. LeeAnna

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Your photography is enviable!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I can't believe it's only 12 more weeks! I love that night shot!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such lovely shots. Very nice.

Shiju Sugunan said... {Reply}

Lovely vibrant pics!