Tuesday, October 8, 2019

NYBG

There's one thing I am certain of
Return, I will, to old Brazil...

There's one thing I am certain of
Return, I will, to old Brazil...


{Brazil -- Pink Martini}

It had been too long since I had been to the NYBG. Mom and I caught the last days of their big summer exhibit right before Rosh Hashana. 

The garden created a massive garden experience in the style of Brazilian artists Roberto Hurle Marx. He was known for his massive gardens that featured tons of color and varieties of plants. 

It was so neat how the NYBG used space outside and inside the conservatory to bring this to life, including a massive water feature wall, decorative paths, and palm trees!

A fun way to bridge the lingering summer and impending autumn! 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

6 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

Whatever the flower is in the third picture from the bottom - WOW! I love that!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love it there. Maybe we'll go there again this spring!

Tom said... {Reply}

...I went to a Pink Martini concert a few years ago and I enjoyed it.

Jeanna said... {Reply}

The mums are still looking good around here but I haven't noticed the purple and yellow flowers that were hanging in there. Love to see flowers this time of year, they're all the more sweeter.
Another Pink Martini lover, woot. How many languages do those guys sing in anyway.

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

I love wildflowers and these are stunning. We are in the heart of wildflower time here in Western Australia. Have a great week and thank you for continuing the Communal Global link up.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Wednesday.