Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Apple Picking

Sweet pea
Apple of my eye...

Don't know when and I don't know why
You're the only reason I keep on coming {back}...


{Sweet Pea -- Amos Lee}

I finally made it out to my favorite orchard to pick apples. It was a perfect fall day. Blue skies, crisp temperatures, and an array of colors in the trees. 

It was most likely the last weekend at Honeypot Hill for the season so it was buy one bag, get one free. By the time I was through I had around 20lbs of Cortland, McIntosh, and Macoun apples ready for munching and baking! 
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

7 thoughts on the matter:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Ooh you did well! We restrained ourselves when we picked a few weeks because I tend to over pick. What a deal at your orchard!

Tom said... {Reply}

...it's a sweet time of year.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Great apple pictures!

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

Lovely photos! It looks like you had perfect apple picking weather.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

That looks fun! And quite a festive activity!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very nice. Thanks for sharing. Very beautiful.

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Yum! Lovely photos and such a lovely activity!