Monday, December 30, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 52

A year in review...

January:

February:

March:

April:

May:

June:

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:

2019. The end of a decade and what a year.
Turned 31.
Traveled to Florida, Oregon, Las Vegas, Michigan, plus the usual trips to New York.
I ran 6 races in NYC, Boston, and Rhode Island.
Then saw myself sidelined from my love of running with a major stress fracture. Now seeing myself slowly getting my running back.
I wrapped up one school year and started another, this time teaching two grades.
I added running a summer camp to my resume.
Explored my own backyards of Boston and New York.

2019 has seen amazing highs, some massive speed bumps, and generally amazing opportunities.

This decade has been so good to me.
2010 entered with my graduating college and moving to Boston. Here I am (nearly) 10 years later...2 masters degrees, an experienced teacher, settled into Boston with an amazing group of friends.

Life is good. Bring on the roaring 20s!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Love seeing your beautiful photos and following all the exciting things you get up to! Wishing you an equally happy and successful 2020!

Bekah said... {Reply}

And you have captured your year so beautifully in pictures. Thanks for letting me tag along on virtually on your adventures!

Joanne said... {Reply}

I just love this look back; such beautiful photos! Amazing to think how much changes in 10 year (and how fast it can seem to go by!).

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

I've enjoyed coming here each week to find great images and thoughtful words. You've had a wonderful decade!
Let the 20's roar!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

What a wonderful retrospective of your year, Tamar! I hope you had a very happy and peaceful Hannukah, and that 2020 brings much joy and good health your way!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Aw, what a beautiful recap of the last year and decade of your life, Tamar! May many great things lie ahead for you in the roaring 20’s!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such beautiful photos of the past year. Very nice. Have a good and safe New Year's celebration.

Tom said... {Reply}

...a fabulous collection Tamar. Years ago I travelled to Portland every summer an saw the White Stag sign, there was also a View Master sign that I enjoyed. Happy New Year.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Wow I don't think I could wrap up each month with only one picture!

packmom said... {Reply}

Great idea to do a year in review post! Happy New Year to you!!

Michelle said... {Reply}

Sounds like you had an awesome decade! A great recap of some of your lovely and interesting photos.

Michelle
http://mybijoulifeonline.com