Thursday, February 6, 2020

North Bank Bridge

I finally got myself to the North Bank Bridge that connects Cambridge and the North End. It snakes its way under the Zakim bridge and over the Charles River.
I heard that it was a prime spot for night photos and it was! The railings are illuminated (great for safety too) and just made the whole area glow. It was a busy area in the evening as people made their ways home from work and I for sure need to explore that area more!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Joanne said... {Reply}

What wonderful leading lines! Those lit railings just draw the eye right in.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh wow, Tamar, these are such great shots!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Always appreciate the views you share here.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Very cool bridge, reminds me of one that's in Jerusalem!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That is an awesome spot for night photography! How cool!!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I haven't been to Boston in years and I want to take my family there. However, I think we will need your photographic eye to lead us around -- these pictures are gorgeous!

Tom said... {Reply}

...dramatic images!!!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Beautiful images. So artistic. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Vaishali said... {Reply}

Love the way you have captured tese. Beautiful.
-Vaishali
http://www.vivaciouswish.com/2020/02/06/valentine-day-lookbook/

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

What a cool bridge! I love how the railings glisten in the photos.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Great nighttime photos! Looks like a good place to run.

Sunshine and Elephants said... {Reply}

That's an impressive looking bridge! It's a beautiful backdrop for pictures and very safe to travel on.