Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Amaryllis

Cause I wanna know you
Amaryllis...

Amaryllis
Bloom...

{Amaryllis -- Shinedown}

It's been ages since I had an amaryllis and the one I picked up this year did not disappoint! 
The perfect white blooms were a lovely bright spot during the late gray January days.
Such a fun winter flower to remind you of warmer days ahead.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

Beautiful! I have been leaning on the gorgeous flower blooms to brighten the gray Midwestern days, too!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Very pretty!

Natasha said... {Reply}

Tulips are my go to flower in January in February. They are cheap and bright and I can choose all sorts of fun colours! Yay for flowers in the winter especially!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I always get them for other people but I should get one for myself!

Veronica Lee said... {Reply}

I totally agree that it is a fun winter flower to remind you of warmer days ahead. Love the photos.

fredamans said... {Reply}

Such a beautiful flower, though one I've only seen in red. White is gorgeous!

Tom said... {Reply}

...like a beautiful snow storm.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Lovely - delicate and intricate.

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

I have creamy white flowers in my post today too! Have a fabulous week!

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

Lovely! Have a beautiful week!