Monday, February 17, 2020

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 7

The Good:
Citrus season is here! I'm eating my way through some yummy Florida grapefruits and oranges from Florida that my mom sent me.

The Random: 
"Ms. Benjamin, can I take this out of the library?" --- um no!

The Fun:
We made oobleck in 2nd grade to wrap up our states of matter unit. It was a great messy day!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter




Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Vanity And Me said... {Reply}

Have a great week xx

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I'm loving all of the citrus right now too!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}


Haha..that library book! True but gruesome story.

Thanks for hosting, Tamar!

Tom said... {Reply}

...I still enjoy a mess day!

Jeanna said... {Reply}

Is citrus season there, I have not had luck with tangerines or oranges, need to move on to grapefruit and see. Apples have been surprisingly good though. Was that really in the library?

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

I made oobleck with my grandkids. So much fun!

Pieni Lintu said... {Reply}

Thas first shot looks so fresh!

Joanne said... {Reply}

I have been loving these juicy oranges lately!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I love grapefruit - it's my favourite fruit. In Finland you get a gin and gapefruit drink in a can...quite good!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

You do the coolest things with your class.

Linda said... {Reply}

Donner Dinner Party? Uh... no thanks!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Mess day for the win! Can I come be in your class? :)

packmom said... {Reply}

Love that colorful citrus shot. Fun fact- I have an ancestor on my mom's side that was part of the Donnor Party and we don't live far from Donnor Pass either.