Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Arsenal Yards

I'm chasing all of the colors in my head, I wanna feel alive
I'm living high, high, high...

I'm chasing all of the colors in my head, I wanna feel alive
I'm living high, high, high...


{Chasing Colors -- Marshmello & Ookay}

I love when I stumble across something like these murals. I was running errands in an area I hadn't been to in ages and was super in love with the fun new additions to the shopping area!

It was a cold and gray day, so the colors were a fun welcome!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

YES to color on gray days, and I love those! What a great find!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

They are so vibrant! You got some great shots!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love wall murals.

Barbara Rogers said... {Reply}

What fantastic murals. I especially love when the mural goes around a corner, or over the edges of architecture. A very nice surprise of not "coloring within the lines."

Tom said... {Reply}

...these are a BIG WOW!!!

Suburban Girl said... {Reply}

So cheerful. I love the colors of the first mural.

Mitzi said... {Reply}

Wonderful shots & absolutely love all of the bright colors!

Unique creations by Anita said... {Reply}

All those walls are stunning, pity all the graffiti artists dont do that.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very cool. Love the colors.

Klara S said... {Reply}

BEautiful colours.
Thank you for hosting.

Veronica Lee said... {Reply}

These are so fun and vibrant!

Happy Wednesday!