Monday, February 24, 2020

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 8

The Good:
Book number 3 of 2020. I read this one in less than two weeks. Superb and powerful!

The Random:
At Boston Public Market, the awesome nut vendor had this cute pistachio shell turned dino skull on display!

The Fun:
I volunteered at a Team Brookline water stop over the weekend. Always great to support the Boston bound folks and the team!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That pistachio shell dino!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I have The Girl With The Louding Voice and hope to get to it soon.

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

I hadn't heard of that book, but have added it to my TBR list

Jeanna said... {Reply}

I guess April is around the corner—yikes, taxes. I had to hear what louding meant in the urban dictionary. A DIno Nut, coolcoolcool.

Tom said... {Reply}

...The Random, great detail!!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

This book is on my TBR pile!

What a clever pistachio! :)

Thanks for hosting every week, Tamar

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Adding that book to my TBR list. Thanks for the recommendation.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I've not heard of the book. Will investigate - love the dino. How nutty ;)

Joanne said... {Reply}

I have not heard of that book; I'll have to check it out.

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I remember visiting the Boston Public Market when we went to Boston years ago. A fun place!

Linda said... {Reply}

Louding is an intriguing word.

packmom said... {Reply}

Love that dino shell--super clever. You're doing great with the books as well. I'm 1/2 way through my second.

Sharon said... {Reply}

Thanks for the book recommendation! I hadn't heard of this one!