Thursday, February 20, 2020

Tower Hill Orchid Show

I am quickly falling in love with Tower Hill Botanic Gardens. A sweet little retreat an hour from Boston with gorgeous grounds and interesting exhibitions. To liven up winter, they had an orchid show paired with awesome street art by a local artist.
It may not be my beloved NYBG orchid show, but it made for a fun and pretty afternoon in the dead of winter!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Shiju Sugunan said... {Reply}

Some lovely orchids!

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

This is so cool! What a wonderful combination!

Joanne said... {Reply}

I was literally just thinking we should take a trip there since we hadn't been in awhile; what a neat show!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That's amazing, the art behind the flowers is so cool.

Barbara Rogers said... {Reply}

Great combo of art and fowers...orchids are really amazing in the winter!

Tom said... {Reply}

...these beauties are growing in peoples yards here!

Klara S said... {Reply}

BEautiful depth of field.
Thank you for hosting.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

What beautiful orchids. I've never tried raising any myself so I just have to enjoy others who do. :) Looks like that was a great show.

Mitzi said... {Reply}

Oh my, what beautiful flower images!