Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Avocado Mango Green Smoothie

T... i... m... e, Drink 'em up!
T... i... m... e, Drink 'em up!
{Gaelic Storm -- Time Drink 'Em Up}

I love a good smoothie and I love a good green smoothie too!
This year I got creative with my St. Patrick's Day inspired brew and used avocado to get that pretty green hue.

I promise. You cannot taste the avocado! The mango flavor it what really shines through here and you can just enjoy it, even more, knowing all those yummy avocado health benefits are coursing through the straw.

Cheers!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

5 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Yum! I've only had an avocado in a smoothie once but it was so good!

Tom said... {Reply}

... Avocado Mango Green Smoothies can easily be found here on Maui.

Veronica Lee said... {Reply}

Yummmm! Looks amazing!

Happy Wednesday!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Yummy! This sounds so goood!

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

We have just finished a bundle of avocados we picked from my Aunt's tree in January! They keep so well if they have the stalks still on. The smoothy looks yummy. Have a great week. And stay safe from the craziness.