Thursday, March 5, 2020

Gardner Museum

I realize that I hadn't been to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in over a year so I popped over the other weekend. I just love exploring the palace. A maze of rooms filled with amazing works of art surrounds the central courtyard. I love to imagine living there, that palatial courtyard beneath the rooms.
It's amazing how a quick pop down the road makes me feel as though I have been transported to a different era and a different country!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

First of all, how do you manage to find THE most amazing and picturesque places to go ALL THE TIME??? Secondly, how is this place HERE? You're right! It does look like another place and time. I think it's amazing!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Your part of the world seems to be FULL of great museums!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

looks like a great museum to visit!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Wow! What a beautiful place, Tamar! I do wonder what life was like during that era especially a privileged life during that era.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

LA Paylor said... {Reply}

oh how beautiful. I cannot imagine living there, in all that classical beauty. LeeAnna

Natasha said... {Reply}

You have such an eye for unique perspectives and making places look absolutely magical. Thank you for sharing!

Lea said... {Reply}

Beautiful architecture, but really, it is all the greenery that I love!
Have a blessed day!

Tom said... {Reply}

...what a place!

Suburban Girl said... {Reply}

This looks heavenly! What a great place to visit.

Klara S said... {Reply}

Such a beautiful place. Good pictures.
Thank you for hosting.
Also, can you please like and follow my Facebook page? It’s Kolobrzeg County Photo. I neeed 25 likes to create user name , then I can promote it on my blog. I will be very grateful. Thank you.

Joanne said... {Reply}

What beautiful architecture!

Shiju Sugunan said... {Reply}

Love the place. Nice pics!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a lovely place. I want to visit there.