Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Aquarium Trip

I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus' garden in the shade...

He'd let us in, knows where we've been
In his octopus' garden in the shade...


{Octopus's Garden -- The Beatles}

It'd been nearly two years since I was at the aquarium! I finally renewed my Teacher Member Pass (such a great program) and went down over the weekend for some time with the fishes. The place was packed but I saw all my favorites. 

It was also the first time I really spent time by the octopus tank. I read the book "The Soul of an Octopus" last winter (can't recommend it enough) and it's about the octopuses at our aquarium so it was amazing to really get what the author had written about!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

15 thoughts on the matter:

Natasha said... {Reply}

I'm a newer follower of yours and I wanted to let you know two things:

1) This make me want to go back to our aquarium! We enjoyed visiting it so much!

2) We had a neighbourhood trivia night on Saturday and our team needed a name. I suggested "Random-osity" (thanks to your blog, of course!) and we came in second. So thank you for letting us borrow your name and being great inspiration :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love that aquarium. Fabulous photos!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love aquariums!

Barbara Rogers said... {Reply}

Beautiful colors, and then I smacked myself on the head, these were moving real live animals. Somehow my brain just thought of them as still pictures. How really great that they were swimming in front of you.

packmom said... {Reply}

Very cool especially after reading the book. I hope to visit some day. Loved that book.

Gardenrelish said... {Reply}

Enjoyed your photos of the aquarium. I'm a new follower. Have a great day!

Tom said... {Reply}

...what a BIG WOW!!!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

That Octopus is magnificient!!!

Bekah said... {Reply}

All those beautiful colors! I love these pictures! (And I love aquariums!)

Veronica Lee said... {Reply}

I love, love, love these photos. Especially the octopus ones.

KlaraS said... {Reply}

Beautiful shots.
Thank you for hosting.

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

I don't scuba and I snorkel very badly, so I love acquariums. Have a fabulous week. And thank you for continuing the link up.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very cool. I need to visit my local aquarium. Thanks for sharing this. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

I love aquariums and the octopus tank is always my favorite - they are so magnificent. Thanks to your recommendation, I also enjoyed that book!

Suburban Girl said... {Reply}

Wow, such great colors!