Monday, March 2, 2020

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 9

The Good:
Finally got my February donut earlier in the week. Chocolate and strawberry. A winning combination!


The Random:
One of my 3rd graders realized that the Roald Dahl book "Esio Trot" which is about a tortoise is tortoise spelled backwards!

The Fun:
I polished off a jigsaw puzzle over the weekend. Always a fun time losing myself in one of those.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Looks like an intriguing puzzle...

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love puzzles. Cool picture of it too.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I am sitting on my couch super sick right now and all I want is a donut! My kids love Roald Dahl. I will have to look for that book. Have you read any of his adult fiction? So twisted!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

My children all of Roal Dahl's books--he really captured their imagination!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That book sounds cute! Your nails look nice!! I want that donut!

Tom said... {Reply}

...you sure are a donut gal.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Congrats on finishing that jigsaw puzzle!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Good job on finshing that puzzle. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Monday.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

It's a funny moment when you work out the Esio Trot....I still remember that clearly. And I haven't done a jigsaw in years - I keep seeing other people doing them. i should get back into it.

Joanne said... {Reply}

I love chocolate paired with wither strawberries or raspberries!

packmom said... {Reply}

Chocolate and strawberry sounds like a winner to me. Great puzzle piece shot. I haven't done a puzzle in year. Hope it was fun.