Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Fly Away

One day I'll fly away...
Leave {this} to yesterday...

{Fly Away -- Moulin Rouge}

Ah to be a bird right now.
I am totally behind the stay home and flatten the curve approach. I get how crucial it is. But 8+ weeks into this, I am so ready to just fly somewhere.

I have visions of getting in my car to reunite with mom in NY. Landing in PDX one day and hugging my Portland people so tightly.

It's so hard. But it's what we have to do.

Stay safe and sane!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

NatureFootstep said... {Reply}

8+ weeks IS hard. In Sweden it is not that brutal. Take care.

Bekah said... {Reply}

I know you love to travel by plane, so I can't imagine how tough this is!! We have a short getaway (by car) planned for a few weeks out; we'll see if our destination opens up in time to go!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I have such little trust on when it's ok to go out again!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I feel the same way!! I love the white on white photo!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

We are just beginning to ease. Yesterday our state had zero cases - but still I'm a little uneasy. We have an app that doesn't work and havvve made some decisions that don't fill me with confidence the people at the top understand what they're dpoing. That said, we seem to have dodged a bullet though good luck (rather than good management) so I am hopeful it goes away....

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such a beautiful photo. I looking forward to this ending but I am here in the Bay Area and it looks like nothing much is changing.

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

Yes it is tough. But we have to do it. We have managed to keep numbers relatively low here in Australia. We were able to have dinner with my son and his family for mother's day. So nice to be together. Stay safe. And thank you again for the link up for COmmunal Global! :)

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

I am right there with you. And people are getting mean....and extreme.

Natasha said... {Reply}

My parents live three provinces away and it feels like it will be FOREVER until we see each other again. Yes, if only we could fly like birds...