Tuesday, May 19, 2020

White Cedar Swamp

Into the woods
And down the dell...
The path is straight
I know it well...

{Into the Woods}

I drove down to the Cape to take a short hike in the White Cedar Swamp. It was such a gorgeous place to explore.

The trail starts among a sandy path with lots of stunted pine trees, then as you descend down the trail you suddenly come upon the boardwalk and swamp filled with lush mosses and white cedars.

The path winds through and you feel as though you've been transported to another place altogether -- I quickly forgot the beach was a short walk away!

A super fun, socially distant adventure!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...I hear the call!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Beautiful! We are so ready to take in some nature...

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Very pretty!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

So cool and quiet! Our parks have been super busy and it's hard to find a deserted place to walk. That looked quite magical!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I can't wait until our parks open up again. There is a conservation not too far from us which has a boardwalk and these pictures make me want to visit it.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

What a lovely place to walk and think!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such a lovely and beautiful place. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

This looks like a lovely place to walk and explore. It reminds me of somewhere we were last year. I am only just getting back to short walks after my ankle operation in March. It's been a slow recovery, but getting there. Stay safe, have a good week, and thank you again for the link up.

Veronica Lee said... {Reply}

Totally my kind of socially distant adventure! Love the photos.