Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Heritage Gardens

Heritage Gardens down on the Cape opened up a few weeks ago! You have to purchase tickets ahead of time and wear your mask, but the grounds are open for exploring. I had never actually been there in the daylight (only ever been for the winter light displays) so I was excited to get there when it was all in bloom and it did not disappoint. 
The gardens are so thought out and have such a wide range of plants and flowers. It was a super hot day, but the big trees kept the paths cool. There even is an amazing kids' area with a big tree house and other natural places to explore. So glad I was able to see the grounds in daylight and warm weather before leaving!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...a little piece of heaven.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

We have similar gardens here with the large lego sculptures. Very pretty!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a wonderful and beautiful place. Very nice.

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

Such a pretty garden to explore. I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy. Stay safe and have a good week. And thank you again for the link up.

Mandy said... {Reply}

Those flowers are so lovely. You did a fantastic job capturing the gardens!

With Love,
Mandy

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

What a lovely place! The Lego pieces are great!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Beautiful! I haven't been to any gardens yet this year, but I love them so much!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I LOVE gardens! And the Lego sculptures you showed were so cool!

This reminds me that I should see if our (not so) local gardens are open yet.