Thursday, July 23, 2020

Riverway Art 2020

Every spring, there is a public art exhibit along the Riverway, down the street from my apartment. I was so bummed when COVID hit because I assumed they'd skip it this year. But! Much to my happiness, they just delayed the installation until the end of June and I made sure to walk over before heading out of town.
Some interesting ones this year (I am convinced they get more out there each year) but we can also chalk it up to COVID-creativity this year? I will for sure miss this part of my springtime!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


13 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

How wonderful! It looks great. I have missed the summer festivals this year :(

Joanne said... {Reply}

Oh wow! That is so neat!

Tom said... {Reply}

...art is Always important, but now more than ever!

Naush said... {Reply}

Some of those installations are marvelous !

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

These art displays are super interesting! I love the way out there creativity!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

So many cool pieces! I'm glad you got to visit before you move!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love this kind of thing!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I LOVE art installations like this! So creative!

Lucy said... {Reply}

You're so lucky to have this type of exhibit so close to home (and that Covid didn't wipe this event out as well). Have a great rest of the week!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

What a wonderful exhibit. So glad it did not get canceled.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So glad that it didn't get canceled. So very beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Interesting sculptures. It's nice it is outdoors fro all to enjoy

Bekah said... {Reply}

I'm so glad you got to go! That second one was my very favorite!