Monday, August 24, 2020

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 34

The Good: 
Book number 12 of 2020. Took me longer to get through this one - amazing story but slower read. If you liked the "Night Circus" for sure check this out - different feel but just as imaginative.

The Random:
Sports themed wine at a local wine store. I can't laugh too hard, I totally bought Red ox labeled wine once in Boston...

The Fun:
I looked out the window Saturday night and saw this perfect sliver of moon. We just entered the Jewish month of Elul which means Rosh Hashana is now a month away!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


15 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...wine like everything is all about marketing.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Ha, I love the wine! That's fun! And what a beautiful moon!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Thanks again for sharing the goodness!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

I need to find some Yankees wine for my sister - a huge Red Sox fan. (Just kidding!)

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

We saw the moon sliver too and it was Rosh Chodesh, so it was weird it was visible!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I think those wine bottles are cool! I'm sure they will be sold just for the labels.

It's hard to believe this is the last week of August!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I've seen that Red Sox wine in Boston!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I LOVED The Night Circus but I have The Starless Sea out for about the 5th time and I just am not getting into it. Nor have I gotten into it any of the other four times :(

I would absolutely buy Blue Jays wine!!!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Not sure about the sports wine....but good tip on the book!

Joanne said... {Reply}

What a perfect sliver of moon.

Naush said... {Reply}

Thank you for hosting the party, hon. Have a good day.
Naush

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I love the the wine. I have a Vegas Golden Knights wine bottle at home. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Tuseday.

Linda said... {Reply}

Thanks for hosting! I love that moon photo.

Arun Goyal said... {Reply}

Stunning moon shots.It would be my pleasure to join my link up party related to gardening to share about plants and flowers here http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2020/08/garden-affair-home-grown-veggie.html

packmom said... {Reply}

Wow! Amazing moon shot which is something I have yet to master.