Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Croton Landing Park

Yeah when that summer sun starts to beatin' down
And you don't know what to do...

Just drive until the map turns blue
And {find} a place to sit somewhere near water...

{Brad Paisley -- Water}

Westchester County is working on expanding a series of paths along the Hudson River and I took a stroll along a stretch in Croton, farther up in the County.

This patch was fantastic. Big rocks edged the path along the water and the sound of the river hitting them was so peaceful. The view was spectacular, too! Blue water for days, boats coasting on the still river, the Pallisades towering in the distance.

I can't wait to check out more of the pathway soon!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!




11 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...water, the sustainer of life!

Tine de Jong said... {Reply}

Thank you for your reaction and for your visit on one of my websites. But I also liked your skies also. What a beautiful environment it is there and I can very well imagine that you can also find peace and relaxation there. And the water is also so beautiful blue which gives a romantic feeling. greetings from the Netherlands and be welcome to read and see more on my sites. I always like to get to know new friends and also to see what their interest is already. Best regards, Tine

molly said... {Reply}

I love that quote and it fits these images perfectly

Molly

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Oh wow! So pretty! We have a wedding in that area next year. I can't wait to explore!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

What a gorgeous spot!! There's something so calming and invigorating being near water.

Grace said... {Reply}

Such a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing!

rupam sarma said... {Reply}

Beautiful pics

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love paths, especially paths that go by water. Ahhhh... It just makes my heart happy.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such a beautiful park. Very lovely. Thanks for sharing it.

Bekah said... {Reply}

That is beautiful!! I'm missing the water so much!

Ida said... {Reply}

Wow that is a beautiful place & all that blue was just lovely.