Thursday, January 7, 2021

52 Frames. Year 5. Part 5.

Year 5 complete! I really loved what I created this year; a year impacted by pandemic restrictions and a move to a totally new state. Looking forward to year 6 as a Framer.

Week 41: Shoot Through
Week 42: Food Photography
Week 43: Reflections
Weel 44: Abstract
Week 45: Signs
Week 46: Mobile Phone
Week 47: Circle
Week 48: Nature
Week 49: Choose a Color
Week 50: Texture
Week 51: Black and White Minimalism
Week 52: 2020 in a Photo

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Well done on completing another year. You are a very talented photographer and I always enjoy seeing the new angles you have taken with your work.

Tom said... {Reply}

...what an eye you have!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh wow, Tamar! These are fantastic! You are so talented and creative. I really enjoy seeing your photography work!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Bekah said... {Reply}

Congratulations and beautiful work!! I love what you do!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I love how people are documenting what it's been like to live through this pandemic. Doing it through photos is a beautiful way! I kept a 1-line-a-day journal (which I keep every year anyway) and tried to log in extra things about how unusual this has been in our everyday lives.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

These are great!

Joanne said... {Reply}

5 years?! That is quite an accomplishment... and leaves me hope of how much I might improve in that time. You have quite the eye for color & composition.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

You are such a talented photographer, Tamar! So creative with a great eye. Thanks for sharing.

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love all these! They're such amazing photos.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. Lovely pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Your photography continues to amaze me!

betty-NZ said... {Reply}

Congrats on another year! Your photos are an interesting variety.

I'm glad you are a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week! A link back would be appreciated :)