Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Christmas Time in the City

 It's a tradition to go into NYC during the holidays and walk around 5th Avenue to see the holiday shop windows and the tree at Rockafeller Center. We made it in the days after Christmas this year and still got our festive fix!
The windows at Bergdorf's were super cool this year! I loved that Saks had a little figure with a kippah - yay representation. They had these fun displays up and down 5th Ave too - including a dreidel (more representation!). Of course, the tree never disappoints. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I would love to see these sights in person someday. Bucket list!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I miss going into NYC! Thank you for sharing!

Jeanne said... {Reply}

I love your post. I was wondering what NYC is decorated like this year. My post also features NYC. :)

Barbara Rogers said... {Reply}

Lovely to see the decorations! Thanks.

Tom said... {Reply}

...it nice to see the bright colors in these dark times.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love that he's wearing a kippah! And is that a fiddler on the roof?

Glenda said... {Reply}

Thank you for allowing me to visit New York City through your eyes. I loved the decorations and would like to see them in person one day. But it doesn't possible.

Jeanne said... {Reply}

It's great to see other NYC Christmas photos! I had some also. :)

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Wow, that is so very beautiful. Simply so very lovely. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Natasha said... {Reply}

When we went to NYC after Christmas one year, they hardly had any decorations on 5th Avenue and Dave's aunt said they weren't really doing them anymore. Was this year different or did we just miss them the year we were there? I'm so happy to see the variety!

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

good to see your city lit up despite the pandemic. Stay safe and wishing you and yours all the best for 2021.