Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Frozen Hudson

Mom and I were up in Beacon over the weekend, about an hour's drive from us. We were north enough up the Hudson River, coupled with the snowy cold weather lately to get to see an icy river! It was pretty cool to see.
I love this kind of wintry scenery - reminds me of the frozen Charles River in Boston. It was a beautiful waterfront park, even in the white tundra. We made a plan to go back in warmer weather to explore even more!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

It looks so pretty! My older daughter went to Beacon in the fall and loved it. The younger one just walked across the frozen pond at the Fens!

Grace Liang said... {Reply}

Love these photos and it is quite breathtaking in the wintertime!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I like how the snow makes everything look like a tundra.

Bekah said... {Reply}

So so beautiful!!!!!!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Great shots! I love the one with the poles. So lovely!

Joanne said... {Reply}

That is so pretty!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love seeing water partially iced over. It's so pretty!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. Looks for peaceful.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Beautiful! I took some pics this weekend of the frozen Susquehanna.