Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Golden Hour

Chasing the "Golden Hour" is tricky in the winter around here with it being frigid in the morning golden hour and dark early. After a week of grey, snowy skies I did luck with one sunny day to capture the golden glow of the day. I was in the city just as golden hour began and snapped some shots over the East River. 
It's such a gorgeous part of the day! You wouldn't know it was a balmy 0ยบ with the windchill out there! I couldn't feel my hands or face by the time I was done snapping these, but so worth it!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Natasha said... {Reply}

The Golden Hour is hard to capture in winter but these pictures are gorgeous.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I bet it was freezing but so worth it! That's my favorite time to shoot!

Tom said... {Reply}

...sweet.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Great captures!

Bekah said... {Reply}

I will never tire of your sun pictures! You can post them all day every day!! LOVE!

Joanne said... {Reply}

These are just amazing!!

Villrose said... {Reply}

You made it!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Worth the chase...but I love the one with the sun over the sculpture - it's quite magical

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

You did a fabulous job capturing those shots - numb fingers and all! I particularly like the last one with the sun burst. Stay warm, enjoy your week, and thanks again for the link up.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such beautiful shots. So very peaceful.

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Happy March! How can it be March already?
Amalia
xo