Monday, March 1, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 9

The Good:
The PTA gifted the educators and staff the most amazing mishaloach manot (Purim food gifts). Gorgeous dehydrated fruit, dehydrated marshmallows, a bottle of Moscato, and a cute mask!

The Random:
I picked up an onion from a curry dish the other day and saw a walrus instead!

The Fun:
The admin team did a group Zoom costume. We each had our photo cut out and walked around pretending to be in a meeting (which let's face it, we're in all the time!)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

18 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

That is a beautiful mishaloach manot! There was a definite trend away from sweet things this year and more towards healthy gifts.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh that Zoom costume is hilarious!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...I remember when that was a mask that we wore.

Ella Williams said... {Reply}

That Zoom costume is so fun!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

The Zoom costume is super cool.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Those were yummy treats for Purim, Tamar!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

What a cute treat basket! I see the walrus. Love the zoom costume!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

I always loved it when parents' groups brought us treats. We usually got cookies or cupcakes. Never wine! :)

Cloudia said... {Reply}

I see the walrus! Happy Purim

Joanne said... {Reply}

What a fun Zoom costume!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

The Walrus cracked me up! I love it!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Love that costume. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ani said... {Reply}

Such a nice gift basket! I love that Zoom costume!

Grace Liang said... {Reply}

Happy Monday and love that costume (so clever!).

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Great Zoom costume! LOL!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I LOVE that Zoom costume!!! I might have to steal that for Hallowe'en! And that walrus made me laugh - a lot!!!

Ida said... {Reply}

Fun post. It's neat to see that your imagination was working to with that "Walrus" - I can see the resemblance you saw.

packmom said... {Reply}

What a great week! I totally see the walrus and love that group costume--so clever! I also want that food gift. It looks fun and delicious.