Thursday, April 22, 2021

Brooklyn Botanic Garden: Japanese Garden

We explored the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens over the weekend. Right there in the center of Brooklyn is another garden oasis! They have a grove of Japanese cherry blossom trees and a beautiful Japanese garden section which was probably the most beautiful part of the gardens right now.
It reminded me so much of the cherry blossom trees in DC. This part of the garden was just tucked away enough from the hustling bustling streets of Prospect Park and we forgot we were even in the city! A true gem in NYC.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

17 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

What a pretty place! So glad you are enjoying all these new spaces.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Loved this!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Such a beautiful place, Tamar! This is the third blog post I have read this week that featured a Japanese Garden and now I really need to find one near me to go visit. They are so gorgeous and so calming. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...thanks for all of this beautiful as I start my snowy day!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Isn't it just so amazing to be outside!

KlaraS said... {Reply}

Lovely shots.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Lovely pictures!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

This is on my list to visit with our Brooklyn daughter!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I really need to start getting to the botanical garden that is "close" to us more often -- over an hour away (although I guess this is about as far away for you) -- because I'm loving all your garden visits. When Covid is over, I'm making a trek!!!

Lucy said... {Reply}

Such a breathtaking place- must be what paradise is like!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Perfect timing to see the cherry blossoms!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Those blossoms!!! It is on my bucket list to get to DC in cherry blossom season sometime. So absolutely beautiful.

Life Images by Jill, West Austalia said... {Reply}

oh how lovely! thank you for taking us along! Enjoy your weekend and stay safe

Joanne said... {Reply}

So many beautiful buds! I am loving all these flowering trees in bloom.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

One of my favorite places!!

Grace said... {Reply}

So much beauty! Thank you for sharing these photos!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing it with us. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.