Monday, June 7, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 23

The Good:
I wrote another batch of postcards to voters. This time to VA ahead of the primary tomorrow. It feels so good to be involved, even in a little way.

The Random:
I had a chuckle when this notification popped up. Turns out it's a coworker but I was very curious while I investigated! 

The Fun:
I finally reunited with my Maimo/Boston bestie Shifra while she, Ellie, and Jed drove through for a family event. One of the best reunions yet!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


15 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

I would also be suspicious if MsFrizzleRides tried to friend me!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Well shizzle wizzl!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Ha, fun post, Tamar! MsFrizzleRides is a fantastic user name for any platform, in my opinion!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Great to see you with your friend!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Glad you got to see your friend!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

So nice to reunite with friends!! Those postcards are great!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

Spur of the moment reunions are the best! Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Glad you were able to visit with your friend! Thank you for encouraging others to vote. I also giggled at that funny online moniker.

Natasha said... {Reply}

Yay for seeing your friend! And I love that you send postcards to voters. That's so great!

Tom said... {Reply}

...get out and vote before the Republicans take your right away!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Yay for friend time!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

It seems to be election time ALL the time in the US....glad you saw your bestie after so long too!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Glad that you got to see your friend. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

packmom said... {Reply}

Such great work you're doing with the vote cards and looks like a fun meet up with your friend.

Bekah said... {Reply}

That name is pretty great! I'm so glad you got to see your friend! That is the best!