Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Museum of Ice Cream

I had heard about The Museum of Ice Cream in lower Manhattan but had never been. I took advantage of a personal day last week to check it out (and hope it would be less busy than a weekend). It was a very "photo opp" heavy place. Fun and whimsical but nothing about the actual history of ice cream... 
It was a fun (and very pink) afternoon, but can't say it was worth the price of admission or it's on my list of places to go back to. But, fun to tick another "places to play tourist in NYC" place off my list!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Thank you for sharing. You got some great shots!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I've always wanted to go there!

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

I've definitely seen photos of that place on instagram! Weird that it didn't have any history of ice cream, though.

Natasha said... {Reply}

Oh, I was excited to visit but with your honest feedback, I think we'll skip it.

Tom said... {Reply}

...who knew!

Joanne said... {Reply}

What a bummer that it wasn't actually worth the price of admission. It looks cute and very.. pink!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I've seen pics of that before - I'd love to go there. We have similar here and they are very $$.

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

Certainly very PINK! and it looks fun! Love that passageway! Have a great week and stay safe and thanks for the link up.

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Thanks for the party! And happy Wednesday.
Amalia
xo

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I went to the one in San Francisco. You got some great shots.

Bekah said... {Reply}

While very cute...how odd that it doesn't really have all the info you'd think! But your pictures are (as always) AMAZING!!

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

I always wanted to go to this exhibit!