Tuesday, July 27, 2021

52 Frames. Year 6. Part 3.

 Flying through the year. I am really enjoying the prompts and my submissions this year! 

Week 20: Red
Week 21: Portrait
Week 22: Wide Angle
Week 23: Music
Week 24: Door
Week 25: Macro
Week 26: Just Breathe
Week 27: Black and White
Week 28: Transportation
Week 29: Product Photography
Week 30: Distorted

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...week after week of treasure!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Your photos are always great. I'd like to work on more creative photos like you take!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Gorgeous photos! My daughter was just telling me about Salt & Straw that she got in CA. Love the portrait!

Joanne said... {Reply}

You take so many neat photos!

Dawn said... {Reply}

These photos are great, I used to love taking part in theme promoted blogs, hoping to find one to take part in soon, the last one I did was a prompt to write about, for some reason I was writing poetry (badly) lol

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

These are great - that cork one tho, is really interesting. A lot of texture and detail.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such great photos. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Shiju Sugunan said... {Reply}

Awesome images!

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Another lovely party. Hope you're enjoying the summer!
Amalia
xo

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

These are all really good