Monday, July 5, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 27

The Good:
I am officially on my summer break! First extended time off since August 2019. We wrapped up our admin time in our new beach chairs...since we basically deserve to live at one after this insane year!

The Random:
You're of legal drinking age (in the US) if you were born in 2000...I am a bit terrified by that. Kids born in 2000 are 21 now?!

The Fun:
Avi turned 40 this past week. I threw her a Zoom cocktail-mixology class as a present! It was a super fun evening.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

16 thoughts on the matter:

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Thank you for hosting! Enjoy this new week.
Amalia
xo

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

That is a fun 40th birthday treat! Enjoy your break.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you 💗

Tom said... {Reply}

...enjoy your summer!

Natasha said... {Reply}

The cocktail mixing party sounds fun!!!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

My husband and I were just talking last night about the weirdness of dates like 2012 being so much in the past. Yelp!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That means Gabbie will be 21 in 5 years. Well that's true! Lol.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

It really does make you feel old that people born in 2000 are now 21! It makes me feel old that clothing made in 2000 is considered vintage! Haha. I love your fun beach chair photo! You definitely deserve a nice long restful summer vacation! Happy Birthday to Avi! What a cool way to celebrate.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

What a fun birthday gift idea!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I'm with you on that 'how can kids born in 2000 be 21? Especially as I have one!!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

Wow, that's a long time without a good break. Hope you enjoy every second of your break and spend a lot of time sitting in your chair (or whatever brings you joy). :)

Bekah said... {Reply}

I had not even stopped to think about the 21 thing. I'm not ready for 2000 to have been 21 years ago! It makes me old! LOL!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

What a fun gift for your sister! It is crazy about the year 2000 babies turning 21!

Joanne said... {Reply}

You deserve to rest in those chairs! You teachers put in quite a year...

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Nice chairs very cool. Here is one I figured out and that is the incoming sixth graders I get this year in middle school will be graduating in 2021, my 40th high school graduation anniversary.

packmom said... {Reply}

Love the new beach chairs and the idea of a zoom mixology party. That sounds super fun! Enjoy your break!