Thursday, August 19, 2021

Portland Murals

The Portland mural scene is something else. Everywhere you look, all over the city, there are amazing murals. Some wacky, some serious, some artsy, some eclectic. It's fun to stumble across one driving but also fun to walk around the neighborhoods best known for their murals and see what you can find. 
This trip I explored the N Mississippi Ave neighborhood and the E Burnside neighborhood. Sometimes I use other websites which give you the best addresses to go to, but these times I just walked around and found some gems. Such a unique part of this city and for sure helps "keep Portland weird"!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...wacky, serious, artsy, eclectic, you covered all the bases, thanks!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

How fun! I love murals and really wish we had more in my little town. There's maybe 3 and they aren't that great! Thanks for sharing these cool, funky, Portland pieces!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Theresa Boedeker said... {Reply}

What a great way to brighten people's day. These are so cute.

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

These are great! I love the cactus one!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Thanks for sharing your great view!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love murals, these are great.

Lea said... {Reply}

Some of this stuff is just plain weird! But I really like the first one, the cactus with birds.
Have a blessed day!

LA Paylor said... {Reply}

I want to visit Portland some time, thanks for your usual exciting photos!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

0 fun!

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

So much lovely colour!
Bless you,
Jennifer

Julie said... {Reply}

I love the murals.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Those are some cool murals.

Azka Kamil said... {Reply}

Bagus sekali artikel nya, saya sangat suka :)

Ida said... {Reply}

What a fun variety of murals. I love things like that.