Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Rose Garden

Portland is called the City of Roses and the Rose Garden is another favorite spot on summer visits. I was so happy to see so many gorgeous blooms, especially after that insane heat Portland had earlier in the summer. 
Each bloom is so unique. The colors on some of them are just breathtaking and the aroma in the whole garden is just divine!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Natasha said... {Reply}

I can't imagine how good it must smell there! This is reminding me that I need to get to our closest botanical gardens at some point...

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

So pretty!

Bekah said... {Reply}

This post made my day! Roses are my FAVORITE!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

So many gorgeous blooms. I love the variety you captured!

Tom said... {Reply}

...delightful.

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

I used to live across the river in WA state, the Rose Garden was a frequent destination. You have included a lovely selection of blooms.

Joanne said... {Reply}

What beautiful blooms; I especially love the small buds that are mutli- colored.

Daniela said... {Reply}

Hi Tamar,
I so love your roses, actually they're my favorite flowers, in Spring in our gardens blooms roses almost everywhere :) and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for hosting!
Enjoy your day with gladness
Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very nice. I guess I won't be doing my blog of the International Rose Test Garden in Portland this week. I will save it.

Beautiful pictures.