Thursday, August 5, 2021

The Color Factory

I'm using my summer to check off all the small NY museums on my "to see" list. When I was downtown for another fun event a few weeks ago I checked out the Color Factory. Nestled in SOHO, it's another interactive, Instagram post ready museum. As a color lover I knew I had to go check it out. 
It sure was colorful! This one was a little less "kitchy" than the Museum of Ice Cream and more interactive. A giant flow chart that supposedly took you to a room filled with your favorite color...it took me to green, close but not really. A fun part where you sketch the person sitting opposite you based on the colors you see. A giant ball pit (they ask you put your cellphone on audible just in case...!) and a disco room where the floor changes as you walk across it. It was another fun experience - unique for sure!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

I would LOVE this place! Looks so fun!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh my gosh, this looks super cool, Tamar! It is very colorful! Ha. And very cheerful, too!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...what a color explosion!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I haven't heard of that one, so fun!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

So fun! This looks awesome!

R's Rue said... {Reply}

What a cool place. One I’d love to visit.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Bekah said... {Reply}

I love, love, love all this color!!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Looks like a fun museum!

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Looks like a such an interesting place.

Joanne said... {Reply}

OH wow; that sounds like such a neat museum!