Monday, August 16, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 33

The Good:
An amazing art installation at the new Penn Station, the city's skyline hanging from the ceiling, trippy but so creative.

The Random:
An antique shop find. If you're in the market for wooden...balls?

The Fun:
Campus has a ropes course that's mainly in operation during the summer program. I snuck away from my desk this week to give it a go. Never had actually ziplined before, that was a rush!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Ziplining is such fun! Glad you got to try it.

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

I love those wooden balls. I wonder what they were originally used for. The art at Penn Station is really cool.

Tom said... {Reply}

...the fun looks like a blast!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

The ropes course looks so fun! I love that art installation!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love that art installation!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Wondering about wooden balls...?

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Are they bocce balls? I've always wanted to go zip lining and Zachary begs me to take him!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I love this post, Tamar! I want those wooden balls! I am not sure why I want them, but I do! And how fun that you went ziplining! Not my thing, but I bet the rush was amazing!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I love ziplining! So fun! I really like that Penn Station skyline too - clever!

Joanne said... {Reply}

How fun to try out the zipline; I am not a huge fan of the actual zipline as I don't like heights much and hate that I feel like I have nothing to hold onto. I do like the climbing/ ropes portion though and will do the zipline but I have to give myself a little pep talk before taking that step off the platform.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Love the art and love those wooden balls. Very cool.

packmom said... {Reply}

Love that art piece and how fun to try out the rope course. Love ziplining.