Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Long Time No See, Boston!

I took advantage of the President's Day long weekend to finally go back to Boston for my first post-move visit! I hopped onto a train in Stamford and headed back to the Bean. The second I walked out of Back Bay Station and saw the Hancock Tower I was a giddy little school girl, it just felt so good. I walked to Kenmore, stopping at the finish line and Citgo Sign. A quick T trip to Brookline where I spent the rest of my day!
I spent the afternoon with as many friends as I could see. Lunch with the Maimo crew at a local park, a long walk to see all my old stomping grounds, and hanging at my old shul with that crew. I of course had to grab some JP Licks before heading back to the station to come home. 

It was a whirlwind of a day but the spring like temps and familiar sights made it a super special day. It was crazy to see all the changes in the last year and a half and I realized i hadn't seen that many people out and about in Boston since March 2020, when I moved in July it was still eery quiet!

I plan to go back in March for a longer weekend, but this day filled my cup!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

So great that you got to go visit, and that it's an easy train trip away!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I had fun following along on your visit via Instagram and it's great to relive it. JP Licks is the best! What a fun day and you had great weather for it!

Tom said... {Reply}

...exciting sights!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

How great to go back after all this time! My husband is going for the Marathon this year.

Joanne said... {Reply}

What beautiful photos!

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

Great to hear you had a great visit to Boston, and thanks for the fab pics. Stay safe, enjoy your week, and thank you again for the linkup.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Tamar, this was so fun to see you taking photos back in Boston! Fabulous pictures, my friend!

Shelbee

Bekah said... {Reply}

What a fun day - and I'm so glad you got to go back! What a BEAUTIFUL day you had, too!!!! Let's bring on spring!

Amila said... {Reply}

These are beautiful photos from Boston city. It sounds like a fantastic day for you.
Have a nice day!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

What a happy and satisfying day!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very nice. I would love to visit there for a while