Thursday, April 28, 2022

The Broadway Grand Gallery

In honor of 21 of the shows currently playing on Broadway, there is a larger-than-life display right in the heart of the Broadway world in Times Square. Each show is honored with a massive playbill. The cover on one side and information about the show and theater on the side. 
I've had the privilege to see a few of these and many others are on my to-see list. It's just so amazing that Broadway is back. The TKTS booth just around the block was buzzing with people grabbing last-minute shows and the theaters were mid-Wednesday matinee showing while I was snapping these shots!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said... {Reply}

Those are amazing!

-Soma

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

What a wonderful way to honor each show! I love this idea. And I had no idea that there could be 21 shows going on at the same time. I've seen a couple of these but would love to see more.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

We went to a concert recently at University of Maine and live music never sounded so good!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

This is so fun. I'm so happy that Broadway is back and thriving!

Donna Reidland said... {Reply}

It is so good to see things getting back to normal and people enjoying life! What an adventure to see New York as it's coming alive again.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Ahhh, the giant Playbills are so much fun! Super cool!

Shelbee

Yvonne Chase said... {Reply}

So glad Broadway is back. Not just to see the shows but also because all my theater acting friends can get back on stage to do what they love. P.S. Mrs. Doubtfire is on my list to see. The movie is one of my favorites.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Mrs. Doubtfire? Michael Jackson? The Little Prince???? Wow. I miss Broadway!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you Tamar

Joanne said... {Reply}

What a fabulous tribute to Broadway!

Ida said... {Reply}

How cool. I think it would be amazing to see a show on Broadway so you are lucky you've been to some of them.