Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Waterfall Tunnel

I finally got to see the waterfall tunnel in midtown! I heard about this when I first moved down here, then it was under construction, and then the plaza was only open on weekends. Well, thank you Passover break for allowing me to explore on a weekday!
The tunnel spans the plaza at the McGraw-Hill building between 48th and 49th Streets, just a block from Rockafeller Center. It's so simple and so cool - standing in the tunnel and hearing the water rush over you was such a neat part. A hidden NYC gem for sure.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

7 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I have never heard of that!

Joanne said... {Reply}

That is really neat!

Linda said... {Reply}

Great shots! Looks like a cool experience.

Bekah said... {Reply}

Mind. Blown. I love this!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Ohhh I need to try this! I hadn't even heard of it. So cool!

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

oh wow so cool. Glad you got to go there and take us along. Enjoy your week, stay safe, and thank you again for the link up.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. Very nice.