Monday, April 11, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 14

The Good:
We were in Pennsylvania over the weekend and I got my Wawa fix! Seriously, the best coffee. 

The Random:
I found this sign in front of a local elementary school to be hilarious! 

The Fun:
We were in PA for a cousin's wedding. It was fun to get dressed up and celebrate. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Mazal Tov! Glad you enjoyed the wedding.

Natasha said... {Reply}

Oh, family weddings can be so fun!!!

Tom said... {Reply}

...I've heard of Wawa, but never seen one!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

We are headed toward WaWa territory next week! I didn't know their coffee was legendary! Thanks for the heads up!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I don't know if I've ever tried Wawa coffee!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Aw, fun, Tamar! We were in Pennsylvania over the weekend as well and I stopped at Wawa!

Shelbee

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I never had a Wawa coffee! I've missed out!

I told my husband that "Every day is Saturday" when he retired, so I wonder if that was left behind from a retirement party?

Glad you enjoyed your cousin's wedding!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

This was a fun post thank you!

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Thank you Tamar ��
Blessings,
Jennifer

Joanne said... {Reply}

OH boy! We haven't been to a wedding in ages! I bet it was so nice to see family and get out of state for a bit.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Yayyyyy WaWa!! The wedding looked so pretty! Where was it?