Monday, April 25, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 16

The Good:
I heard about this book and had to get it asap. I devoured it in 3 days, such a great story and getting amazing and well-deserved buzz! It's about a residential school for the Deaf facing budget cuts and 3 students with unique backgrounds who find each other with a common goal. Highly recommend!

The Random:
Looks like Bumblebee got dismantled right in the middle of Time Square.

The Fun:
They turned the iconic ice rink at Rockefeller into a roller rink to welcome in spring - how cool is that!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

That sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for the recommendation.

Maureen said... {Reply}

I have not seen or been to an ice rink. I bet it was awesome to see the Rockefeller get transformed into one and looks so fun!

Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...what a great spring time use for the iconic ice rink at Rockefeller!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Always appreciate a book recommendation!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

You've definitely piqued my interest with True Biz! Going now to look it up....

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I read True Biz this weekend too. So good!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That is so cool about the roller rink for spring/summer!! I will check out that book. Thank you!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Lots of fun stuff today, Tamar! Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Shelbee

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I love the roller rink idea for Rockefeller Center's ice rink. Is that the first time this was done?

Thanks for the book recommendation!

Joanne said... {Reply}

That book sounds interesting! I love the roller rink idea; how fun. I'd be much more likely to roller skate their than ice skate.

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Happy Monday!
Amalia
xo

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you for bringing us along dear

Bekah said... {Reply}

The rink!!! Do they always do that, or is that new? I would be no better on roller skates than ice skates, but I love it.