Tuesday, January 10, 2023

52 Frames. Year 6. Part 5.

Insane that I just wrapped up my 7th (!!) year with 52 Frames! This was a great year, I loved the prompts and felt like I had a nice creative mojo going. Onto year 8...!

Week 44: Chaos
Week 45: Street Photography
Week 46: Food Photography
Week 47: Wabi Sabi
Week 48: Animals
Week 49: Shoot From Below
Week 50: Roll of 24
Week 51: Break the Rules
Week 52: Redo
*redid week 26 - pattern*

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

These photos are so creative!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I LOVE your photos!

Tom said... {Reply}

...each is nicer that the others.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Great job again this year!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Kudos to you for sticking with it! Your photos are always so lovely.

Amila said... {Reply}

Great job on each photo! Very beautiful and creative...

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I always enjoy your photos. Very nice.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love Chaos! They are all so creative.