Monday, January 9, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 1

The Good:
It isn't the start of the new year without my annual amaryllis! This one produced some stunning blooms!

The Random:
Apparently, you can buy decoy koi for your koi pond...

The Fun:
I've been doing a lot more yoga lately and loving it! Peloton has classes that are focused on a specific move or area and it's been so helpful for my hips!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

That flower looks so gorgeous!

Natasha said... {Reply}

WHY would you buy decoy koi??? I'm so confused as to their purpose...

Tom said... {Reply}

...a wonderful way to start the new year.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

That is a wonderful bloom. Tamar

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Happy New Year, Tamar!

MAPLELEOPARD said... {Reply}

I love those fish so much, what a lovely pond! I hope you have the most amazing new year and thanks for hosting the link up!

Valerie
www.mapleleopard.com

Joanne said... {Reply}

That amaryllis is beautiful!! I've been sprinkling in some yoga and Pilates a couple of times a week and the stretching is really helping my joints (at least I think so anyway).

packmom said... {Reply}


Such a pretty flower--love that color and super funny about the decoy koi. LOL! I miss yoga and need to get back at it. This past year just made it really hard to find the time but I'll work on fitting it back in this year.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That's a spectacular bloom! Yoga has been my jam lately. I never heard of decoy koi!