Thursday, January 19, 2023

Denver Art Museum

While I was in Denver for the conference, I had time for some touristy fun before everything got underway. I was just a few blocks from the Denver Art Museum and walked over to see their collection. The building is so neat from the inside and the art inside if equally as impressive!
There was everything from the classic impressionist paintings to very funky modern art and everything in between. I feel like the building enhanced the art in a really unique way. The building screamed "modern art space" but there was also plenty of classical art to balance it all out! I highly recommend if ever in town!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Such fun to see art sculptures here Tamar.

Tom said... {Reply}

...WOW, what a place. It's full of eye candy!

kwarkito said... {Reply}

these images give a good account of the architecture. This building is quite amazing (I did a google search) and the design works on display are magical. A beautiful serie of photos

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

It looks cool! Is that the building with the big blue bear outside? I guess not or you would have had a picture of it!

Lea said... {Reply}

Wow! Amazing!
Have a wonderful day!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you for bringing us along. Tamar

Joanne said... {Reply}

That looks so neat; thanks for sharing with us.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

The Denver Art Museum is one of my favorite places to visit. I especially enjoy visiting with my grandchildren because they have many free art programs and supplies fir them to use.

roentare said... {Reply}

These are incredible art installations

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

This looks like a really fun museum to visit!! The space is gorgeous.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That would be a cool museum to visit. Very nice.

Bekah said... {Reply}

How fun! I love all the variety! :)

Natasha said... {Reply}

I'm thinking I need to put a trip to Denver (and this museum) on my bucket list!