Thursday, January 5, 2023

NYBG Train Show 2022

I couldn't let the holiday season go by without a trip to the NYBG's train show! I haven't been during the day in ages and it was fun to see the NYC landmark creations in brighter light. 
It is so amazing how much creativity goes into reconstrucing the city and surrounding landmarks from natural materials. Everything is so recognizable but at the same time you are captivated by the little details. This year, a new structure that caught my eye was a building along the High Line and I thought the trains featured more promintely this year too!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Amazing! 😊

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I used to love going to that show.

Tom said... {Reply}

...only in NYC!

LA Paylor said... {Reply}

you're my kind of explorer. I love an event, a museum, a stroll around a city and get to do that at your site!
LeeAnna

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you, Tamar!

Billy Blue Eyes said... {Reply}

Looks a lot of fun to go there and see all those trains

roentare said... {Reply}

What an amazing miniature world

Joanne said... {Reply}

I just love looking at the world's created around model trains and all their little details. All that creativity it just amazing to me.

Natasha said... {Reply}

Every time you post about the Botanical Gardens, I resolve to go to the ones near us more often. And of course, to get back to the New York ones some day.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Wow. That is so very beautiful. Very cool.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Another thing I need to add to my list!