Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Brooklyn Lightscape

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens put on another awesome Lightscape event! Except for the Winter Catherdral, all the displays were new, making for a magical evening. It's so fun to see this year's new and creative lights.
The lotus flowers and origami cranes were my favorites! They filled the space so well, with each display having music that accompanied it. It is just so well thought out and was a great way to spend a cold December night. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

7 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...let there be light.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

This looks amazing!

roentare said... {Reply}

The light ups are surreal!

Joanne said... {Reply}

That looks like a beautiful experience!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I LOVE light displays of all kinds and my goal this year is to find as many to go to as I can! My family thinks I'm nuts :)

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Wow, so very beautiful. Very nice.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

This looks amazing! I've been wanting to get there!