Monday, January 16, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 2

The Good:
I spend 2.5 days in Denver at the big Jewish Day School leadership conference. Their first in person one since 2019 and my first big conference since 2019 as well. It was so great to spend the days learning and seeing old friends from other schools. 

The Random:
I had a good chuckle seeing this in the hotel gift shop.

The Fun:
I hadn't been to LaGaurdia airport in a bazillion years and it's gotten quite the facelift. There are so many fun art features now!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...keep enjoying all of the excitement that surrounds you.

Donna Reidland said... {Reply}

It's always nice to get out and visit with like-minded people. I haven't been to Denver in a long time but I have a grand-daughter who has moved there so maybe soon!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I think our head of school was there as well.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Welcome to Denver, Tamr! I hope the impending snowstorm on Tuesday into Wednesday doesn't interfere with your visit.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That looked like a great trip! Love the gift shop funny!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Sounds like a fun conference!

roentare said... {Reply}

It has been 3 years since I join any work conferences.

Bekah said... {Reply}

Ha ha! The gift shop! :) I'm so glad you got to go to this conference!

packmom said... {Reply}

I hope you had fun at the conference in Denver. The airport update look nice! Seems like many are doing this now.

Natasha said... {Reply}

Why don't more airports have art installations?!?!? That's a BRILLIANT idea!