Thursday, May 11, 2023

Blowing Bubbles

I haven't seen the Bubble Man in Central Park in almost 5 years so I was so happy to stumble across him a few weeks back along the Mall. I could easily have sat there for hours watching the bubbles float along in the air before eventually popping.
It was amazing to watch everyone from toddlers to senior citizens stop and stand there, memorized by the beautiful bubbles. Simple entertainment!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...those glycerin bubbles are amazing.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Oh yes! I just love watching bubbles of all sizes.

Sara said... {Reply}

Wow, how cool!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Bubbles are so fun!

Lea said... {Reply}

Wonderful!
Have a blessed day!

roentare said... {Reply}

I love this very much!

Esmé Slabbert said... {Reply}

WOW such awesome bubbles - would love to be able to see it in person
I visited you via Little Things Thursday
If not already part of SSPS, and interested, find my entries: 25+26 and then navigate toward the bottom of my page for the Senior Salon Pit Stop linkup, we hope to meet you there virtually.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

What fun! My grandkids would love that!