Tuesday, May 9, 2023

A Central Park Stroll

Central Park is a true gem in NYC. I feel like every time I head to the park I see something new or discover a new path. I took a nice walk from the west side to the east side a few weekends ago. The weather was perfect and the park was filled with people enjoying the spring afternoon.
Bethesda Terrace and Fountain were so busy and the Grand Mall was filled with kids scootering, vendors selling their art, and musicians busking as people danced along. One of my favorite parts of walking in the park is how the skyline grows as I emerge from the center pathways. After a little refuge from the urban spawl, the city reemerges above the trees!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...fabulous images of one of Frederick Law Olmsted's masterpieces.

roentare said... {Reply}

Such a green city!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

There's a lot to see there! We went to the zoo last time but I haven't seen most of what there is to see!

Rajani Rehana said... {Reply}

Please read my post

Joanne said... {Reply}

It really does look like such a beautiful park; I can't believe that in all the trips I've made to NYC I've never made it into central park!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

It's such a lovely park. I saw my first squirrel there!

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

Certainly seems like a refuge from the city - but so many people! However it looks like a lovely park to stroll, people watch, and maybe buy from an artist. Stay safe, enjoy your week, and thankyou again for the linkup.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love Central Park and still feel like I haven't seen it all...always something new to discover. You got some great shots of it!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I love Central Park! Bethesda Fountain was one of my favorite things to photograph.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Glorious from one generation to the next