Monday, May 8, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 18

The Good:
Spindrift sent me a pack of their latest flavor to try - oh...it is GOOD! Makes me a smidge less mad at them that they discontinued the Strawberry flavor. 

The Random:
Seen walking down my street...ok then!

The Fun:
We went to a local craft fair yesterday - the place was filled with amazing vendors and items, but these gigantic sculptures (with equally gigantic price tags) were the coolest of all!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Joanne said... {Reply}

We have some of those giant bear sculptures in our town park. I think they are so neat too (but am rather thankful that I have no idea how much they actually cost the town).

Tom said... {Reply}

...random, WOW!

Natasha said... {Reply}

Sometimes I wish I could unicycle... Sometimes!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

The unicycle is random! I like craft fairs!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Those wooden bears are like giant versions of those traditionally carved in japan as home decor. GI wonder how high a unicycle can go!?

Esmé Slabbert said... {Reply}

Thank you for the opportunity and for allowing us to share here. Wishing you and fantastic week.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I went to a zoo by that artist once - it was fabulous! And how high is that unicycle??? THey play unicycle hockey near me...it's hilarous.

Laura @ Our Grand Lives said... {Reply}

Thanks so much for hosting! I love checking out your good/random/fun thoughts each week!

packmom said... {Reply}


We used to have a high schooler that biked to school on one of those unicycles everyday. I miss seeing him around town now that he's moved away. Love those bear sculptures. What are they made of?

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Oooh I love Spindrift!! How cool and random to see the unicycler!