Thursday, June 29, 2023

NYC Pride 2023

It's been another colorful Pride Month in NYC. There is an extra level of love that reverberates around the region. White Plains even had a mini-Pride celebration and had several flags flying in and around downtown.
I'm glad to live in an area that understands "love is love" and I am proud to be an ally, especially as the rhetoric around the country gets scarier and scarier. To me, it's truly Pride 365 and I will always be a safe space for others.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

The little town I live in has painted a part of area near the information booth with a rainbow. It looks beautiful!

Jim said... {Reply}

Cool rainbows everywhere.

Tom said... {Reply}

...Toto, we aren't in Floriduh.

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

The colors are beautiful. May love always win.

LA Paylor said... {Reply}

Love your pride pics. How wonderful to live in a progressive city. I like the shop window the best, walk with pride
LeeAnna

Daniela said... {Reply}

What joy-filled images you always share, Tamar!
I heartily thank you for this, and for hosting, as well!
Wishing you a lovely remainder of your week
X Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

Cloudia said... {Reply}

And society continues to evolve while some respond with misunderstanding and hate. And so it goes

roentare said... {Reply}

There is a lot of Pride going on

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Love the stained glass rainbow in the Winter Garden~

Joanne said... {Reply}

Oh I just love the rainbow colors everywhere!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Love it! I love how that rainbow in the windows reflects onto the floor.